Adam Sise, MD
Cornea and Cataract Specialist/Surgeon
“Prior to entering medical school I spent several years teaching Biology, Physics, and Engineering. Into each curriculum, I would incorporate the eye as an example for each subject. Whether it was structure, function, optics, or evolution, the eyeball always had something to teach. The importance of vision is reflected in its detailed physiology and made pursuing ophthalmology an easy decision. It's a privilege to continue working with such a fascinating organ and to help patients restore such a vital function to their lives.”
- Diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Temple University School of Medicine
- Residency: Washington Hospital Center
- Residency: Georgetown University Hospital
- Fellowship: University of Miami – Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS)
- Dr. Sise is thoroughly professional. And he clearly is a fine surgeon. Felt I was in very good hands.
- I would recommend Dr. Sise and entire EMG family to anyone.
- Extraordinary expertise and kind, respectful professionals at every step with great smiles and wonderful senses of humor. Dr. Sise is an exceptional surgeon. I can see clearly now.
- Refractive Surgery