Robert Daly, MD
“I always wanted to have patients that I could get to know and take care of for the long haul. However, I also loved the exciting possibility of helping patients by using microsurgery techniques. I found that ophthalmology was the only specialty that mixed these two aspects of patient care in the way I wanted. Once I realized this, ophthalmology was the only choice I seriously considered.”
- Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology
- University of Maryland Medical School
- Residency: Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York
- Medical and Surgical treatment of Glaucoma
- Dr. Daly couldn’t have performed any better.
- Impressed that they take sterilization seriously. Very pleasant staff Dr. Daly is great!
- Dr. Daly is so confident, compassionate, patient and thorough. I never felt condescended to even though I had a lot of questions that he’s probably heard a thousand times.
- Everyone was helpful and kind. Dr. Daly was calm, informative and I had the best outcome. Thank you.