Jordan Sterrer, MD
Cataract and Refractive Surgeon
“I still hadn’t decided on a specialty by the middle of my third year of medical school. At that point, I had no interest whatsoever in eyecare. Then I started a rotation in ophthalmology. By Tuesday 10 a.m. of that weekly rotation, I had spontaneously fallen in love with ophthalmology and knew it was to be my chosen field. I have not been disappointed with that decision even once since.”
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology
- State University of New York (SUNY) Stony Brook School of Medicine
- Residency: Abbott-Northwestern Hospital in Minneapolis
- Residency: St. Francis Medical Center – Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh
- Maine Society of Eye Physicians
- Surgeons and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Hockey Goalie
- Dr. Sterrer is wonderful and I had complete confidence in him.
- Outstanding! Dr Sterrer is at the very top of his profession.
- Refractive Surgery